Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community

A North Central Florida Online Community for Diesels, 4x4's, off-roading, hauling, racing, and related events around North Central Florida

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» for guest
Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm by bluedieselram

» cat removal
Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:54 pm by bluedieselram

» lift kit
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 pm by bluedieselram

» Diesel Drags Gainsville March 24, 2012
Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm by BlueLightning7.3

» Engine Fan
Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm by thatboys3500

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Site Sponsors
Sponsorship Info - Click Here!

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  

Bookmark and share the address of Suwannee Valley Diesels and 4x4 Online Community on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluestickcummins

PostSubject: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm

I was searching through some other forums and i found out a wonderful place to buy very good quality HID lights for under $100 dollars :cheers:

After looking through other forums and seeing videos i gathered that this is a very good product, they offer bulb types for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, ATVs, motorcycles and just about anything else. they can be bought with 35W or 55W HID bulbs ranging from 3000K to 12000K

THE SITE IS www.ddmtuning.com

Here is some info from there sight below:

HID Kits for any car, truck, or SUV. Finally, a great priced, slim ballast, fully digital, HID kit available in 55w and 35w. Starting at $35.00 including Lifetime Warranty.

Fully digital, draws less than 6 amps at start up and 3.4 amps at normal operating temperature. This system provides 3200-3400 Lumens at 35 watts and an amazing 5000 Lumens at 55 watts per bulb. In comparison, a typical halogen bulb produces 900-1200 lumens.

All kits use AC bulbs and ballasts for increased reliability and lifespan.
What is the difference between 55w and 35w kits?
Our 55w HID kits are 40% brighter than the standard 35w kits.
The 55W system ballasts are about 1 cm longer than the 35W ballasts.
55w kits tend to wash out some of the color of the HID bulb due to the light output( for example, a 55w 8000k will look similar in color to a 35w 6000k kit).
Our 55w HID Kit is not recommended for smaller fog light housings because they tend to concentrate a large amount of heat in a small area.

Full HID Kit Includes:
- 2 DDM Digital Slim ballasts
- 2 HID Bulbs
- Life-Time Warranty

*High / Low kits come with a fused relay harness and controller that regulates the high / low operation.*

Will this HID kit work on my vehicle? Simply put, yes; we have our own bulbs, not sold anywhere else, in every bulb type. Be sure that the kit itself will work with your cars electrical systems, some modern cars requires BOWs and harnesses in order to run at 100%!

Do these lights have any warranty? Yes! We warranty all our HID Kits by a lifetime warranty!

Why DDM Tuning? Aside from the best prices, we carry all of our HID Kits on hand. We have the most advanced phone system and online help desk in the industry, and it is set up to provide every customer with quality service. Aside from offering a LIFETIME warranty, we have the most detailed install guides for every modern bulb type, and are constantly updating our help desk to better serve our customers.

Use the relay harness to connect HIDs to cars with very small gauge wiring that cannot supply the initial surge current required to light the bulbs reliably.

Recommended for all 55W HID installations but most American and European cars work at 35W/55W without the harness. The harness is definitely recommended for Quad's and other ATVs or when running multiple HID installations. This harness is a fused relay isolation harness capable of supplying 40A at 12vdc.
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm

my cousins friend gets these HID lights at costs and can get them for friends, but I have no way of getting in contact with him directly other than through my cousin in Orlando and then Him making a phone call and then that dude remembering to get them to my cousin for me to get next time i go to Orlando... (...and I use the run-on sentence for a reason) This would be crazy exhausting for me to try to get through this guy, so THANKS Seth for the info... :-) I will look into them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.svd4x4.com
44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 pm

dang site does not work anymore ive been searching for some new light for the truck to......... any other places to get these for cheap? also anyone know where to get led brake light bulbs my black out lights are causing problems now so i figure try some leds and if that does not work just replace the lens.
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 pm

ummm, other than common parts stores, try LMC Trucks... They have pretty much any lights, trims, bumpers, grills, hoods, etc... www.lmctrucks.com
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:17 pm

he didn't link his post correctly, type in or click on this: www.ddmtuning.com

That should get you to the site Seth speaks of... lol
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:42 am

oh ok thanks alot ill look at it. yeah i just clicked the link and it didnt work ill get on it
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 am

well i went and got some leds i ended up using superbrightleds.com seems like a great site had good reviews to just hope it all works out. i ended up getting all new brake lights through them and figured ill wait and see how they work before i re-do the whole truck with them. next thing is hids for the front my head lights are on there last leg. Is the site mentioned above a good site to use? i know i got some off ebay awhile ago for my old truck and one of the lights would work fine for like a hour then it would go out and youd have to cycle the lights a few times before it came back but itd do it again they were like 45 dollars to. just wanting to make sure there decent ones
Back to top Go down
bluestickcummins

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Yes they are a very good company i have had no trouble with mw 55W 9004 Hi/Lo 8000k bulbs that i recieved from them, they came with everything except for the harness that draws the power from the batteries, which they also sell, to my door for around $92. they also came with a lifetime warranty, and let me tell you there is no comparison between halogen and HID's they are bright and as crisp and clear as the can be
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:26 pm

yeah i loved my hids thats what was making me want them on this truck again. ill have to look into them then thanks alot
Back to top Go down
bluestickcummins

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 pm

not a problem, they are worth every penny
Back to top Go down
44'snot24's

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:38 am

cheap to i started looking at them here yesterday i might be placing a order here in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
R8

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Stealth-Auto has some good kits for a good price.. he's a real good guy too if you get more members he might sponsor you..
44s check his website for our truck.
Also get some 1000 or 2000 grit sand paper and sand your tails down they'll stay black but they'll let more light out... also don't buy new ones. If that doesn't work just sand all the black off and use rubbing compond and polish on them and they'll look brandnew. Then have a tintshop tint them for cheap
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 pm

just ordered my driving lights from DDMtuning... $63 to my door... I'll put these in and if i like them, order the brights and fogs...

Seth, this is the site my cousins buddy is sponsored by...
Back to top Go down
dmaxtothemax

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:54 pm

got em installed today - after a little troubleshooting, got them working and they are amazing... love them...

I want to put them in my girlfriends jeep now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100    

Back to top Go down

Good Site for HID HEADLIGHT KITS for under $100
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1